Tuesday, March 08, 2011

How to Get Traffic to Your Web Site

I trust this email finds you well. While this newsletter is the
very best way to stay connected to me and plugged into my world,
you might also want to use social media to keep track of me. I am
on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. I invite you to connect!

This week I want to briefly touch upon "traffic". No, not the
kind of traffic you battle on your way to work or home. I'm
talking about the traffic you want to generate and send to your
web sites to raise awareness for your projects, products, or
company.

Traffic can be real expensive if you do it wrong. I had one
client who insisted on buying their traffic by running Google
Ads. While they achieved their goal of generating substantial
traffic to their site, they were ineffective at maintaining it.
Cost them $50K for 250,000 unique visitors, and they didn't
collect one name or email address! You can't make that mistake
too many times.

There are many ways to generate traffic at no cost or very little
cost. I've discussed some of these tactics over the years. Your
site can't exist without traffic. You can't generate awareness,
subscribers, leads or sales without it.

Traffic Dashboard is a new tool from the guru of Internet
Marketing, Marlon Sanders. I hang on every word he writes. He's
that knowledgeable and that successful. Why wouldn't you listen
to someone who generates millions of dollars a year -- all
through the magic of online marketing? Here's some of what
Traffic Dashboard covers:

* 7 article headlines that got 93,298 views

* A step by step plan to go from 0 to 1000 visitors a day
(in approximately 6 months)

* Marlon's top 10 discoveries from 81 articles on ezinearticles

* How to get 600 visitors a day from 1 Squidoo Lense!

* Complete update on the Google Farmer fiasco.

* The 3 things you need to do to get 100 visitors a day in the
next month.

* How Marlon got 11,992 vies and 2733 clicks for a ctr rate of
22.8%
using ezine articles and COMPLETELY, 100% outsourced articles --
and attained coveted Platinum status for my pen name.

* Complete A-to-Z article marketing system that took Sean Mize
from scratch to $4,000 a month in six months then $10,000 a
month in 12 months (and how to predict your OWN income 12
months into the future.)

* How Marlon outsource the article writing CHEAP so I didn't have

to type even one single word!

* How Marlon got a 22.9% clickthrough rate on our article
resource
box.

* How Marlon uploaded 15 videos and got 100,000 views on Youtube!

* How Marlon snagged a cool 782,878 impressions / 2340 views for
.02
cents

And that's just the beginning.

Check it out here:

https://marlon.infusionsoft.com/go/traffic/ms115084/

Let me know what you think.

All my best,

Steven

P.S.: Marlon is the one who convinced me to write Rocket Science
Revealed where I explain how I get over 2,000,000 unique visitors to
one of my sites every year. He's a great guy and he puts out
quality tools. I strongly suggest you at least visit his web
page:

https://marlon.infusionsoft.com/go/traffic/ms115084/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home