Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Membership Site Launch + My Secret Weapon!

Greetings and thanks for being a loyal subscriber. Since the
massive snowstorms hit us in Tulsa, I've been trying to get back
on track with my many projects. Today I want to share one of my
secret weapons in online marketing, but before I do, I want to
tell you about a new membership site I will be launching real
soon now.

This membership site will be focused on helping you to establish
some passive revenue streams. Each month we will offer a new
ebook and software tool for resale. Each product will come with a
reseller site and promotional tools. You will have the option to
purchase one of three memberships: you can download and resell
either the ebook or software tool or both.

Our pricing will be very affordable, the products you receive
will be high quality, and the software will be supported by our
team. We're going to limit the number of members to make it more
viable for all participants to make money reselling our products.

Members will also receive discounts on other related services
including web site customization and design, copywriting
services, ebook cover design, web site hosting and other
services. Our goal is to help you to create new revenue streams
with as little effort as possible.

If you are a newbie, you can have us secure and host a new domain
for your site, set-up the site and ecommerce enable it. If you
want us to tweak the sales letter or companion email series, we
can do that for you, too.

If you are an experienced guru, then you will love the quality
of our well-written ebooks and the unique qualities of our
software tools.

There will also be a generous affiliate program tied to this new
membership site which will help make the cost of your membership
pay for itself.

We are presently working on the first product releases. Watch
your email for the announcement. Once we reach our target,
membership will be shut off. If you want to get in early, send me
an email and I will put you on the list!

Now for today's tip -- my secret weapon for developing web sites
quickly. I buy a lot of software, graphics, and other tools to
make my job easier. Sometimes I am developing sites for myself
and sometimes for clients. While I strive to be original each and
every time, sometimes it's challenging to get started and do
something new for everyone or every project.

That's where templates come in. Now I know many will be
grimacing. Stop a minute and listen to me, please. I'm not
suggesting you purchase and use templates out of the box. All
that does is perpetuate the same design all over the Net. No, I
am suggesting you use templates as a starting point, and that
once you find something you like, that you customize it to make
it uniquely your own. Click the link below to read my review and
to see a good example of how I customize templates for my own
projects.

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/dreamtemplate.htm


Until next time,


Steven

P.S.: Click the link below to share this with a friend:

http://www.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=XtuR&s=BM46r&y=f&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home