Wednesday, June 02, 2010

PhotoShop CS Mastery Helps You Learn PhotoShop

Good evening. Long day at work followed by weeding my wife's
garden and losing terribly to my 10 year old son in a game of
Spades. What a day!

Over the years I have developed many skills on my own. I enjoy
the challenge of learning new things and one of the most powerful
tools I have learned fairly well is Adobe PhotoShop. It's proven
to be indispensable not only in web site development and
advertising but also for ebook cover design. In fact, as a direct
result of learning how to use PhotoShop and acquiring a vast
library of PhotoShop actions, I have been able to generate income
as an ebook cover designer. Imagine that!

--------

Sidebar: if you want to see effortless search engine
optimization at work check out the ranking for "ebook cover
artist" on Google: www.ebookcoverartist.com is at #1 and #2. Also
at #3 and #4 is www.ebookcovercreator.com -- another one of my
cover design oriented web sites. Oh, #6 is
www.graphicsassistance.com -- another one of my sites. Search for
"ebook cover" and you'll find me at #1 again. I own this space.
OK, bragging done.

--------

Back to PhotoShop. It's a must have software package and
skill set if you are serious about online marketing for anything.
You'll need it for ebook covers, for logos, for header graphics.
You name it, PhotoShop is the solution.

The only problem is that it's cumbersome to learn. It has a
million features and functions. It's confusing. It's easy to get
lost in the bits and bytes. And did I say it costs an arm and a leg?

You need to break it down into bite-sized chunks that are easily
digested. It helps if you have an expert looking over your
shoulder every step of the way to show you how it all works. And
it helps if you focus on just the most frequently needed
features.

So here you go -- a new video tutorial series called PhotoShop
CS Mastery. Check out the review here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/photoshopcsmastervideotutorialseries.htm

Even I learned more about some of the features I have not been
using. You can learn a lot from this, especially if you are a
beginner. Look, if you've already shelled out a couple of hundred
bucks on PhotoShop, you owe it to yourself to purchase these
cheap - but well-produced - tutorials. Isn't it time you learned
how to use the darn thing? Make that investment pay off like I did!


Until next time,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home