Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Customer Service!

Greetings friends. After a week of rain and more to come, I'm
beginning to feel a little like a sponge. Everything is so wet. I
wanted to share an experience I had last week that really got me
thinking ...

The parking lot behind my office building is opposite a series
of bars and clubs. On a Friday night, around 4 pm, the creatures
of the night start partying. When you arrive on Monday morning,
there are glass bottles shattered everywhere making it
challenging to park and not get a flat tire.

Well, last week, I got a flat as I pulled out. By the time I got
home, I was running on a melted tire and my rim. I was not happy as
the tire was only a few months old. I took off the flat, mounted
my temporary donut and drove back to the tire place to see what
my options were. Everyone was closing as it was almost 6 pm. I
was pissed because the repair would have to wait for the morning
and that would mean my work day would be totally screwed up.

When I arrived back at the tire place in the morning, I
explained the situation as well as the fact that I needed an oil
change and wanted to know if they could fix a broken rod in my
front right wheel (the same one that was flat). Unfortunately,
while they could do the oil change, the tire was not in stock and
they needed to bring in over from their warehouse. I let them do
the oil change, and I went home waiting for their call.

A few hours later the call came, the tire was in, and I returned
to the tire place. They swapped my donut for the new tire,
balanced everything, aired up the tires, and rather than replace
rods in my two front wheels, they rotated the rotors instead to
save me money. Rather than charge me $225.00 per rod, they only
charged me $60.00 to adjust the rotors.

They bought me a new tire out of their own pocket.

Wow.

I explained I wasn't angry and didn't understand why they were
buying my tire. He said it's their policy when a tire with less
than 5000 miles on it fails.

Imagine that. Not only did I get my oil changed and air condition
filter changed, but they fixed the wiggle in my steering by
rotating the rotors and gave me a new tire for around $100.00.

I was floored. I have not received service like that in a long,
long time.

This gave me renewed hope for business in America.

In an effort to pay it forward, I am making an unbeatable offer
to you today:

Now you can get a professionally designed ebook cover plus a
well-written press release for only $99.00! And if you are among
the first 10 people to place an order, I will include a free
review posted to CoolToolAwards.com.

This is a limited opportunity. If you have a product in need of
stronger visibility and awareness, this package is a must have.

I will design your 2D and 3D cover -- a $49.95 value.

I will write your press release -- a $200.00 value.

I will post a review of your product on CoolToolAwards.com --
this site receives over 2,000,000 unique visitors a year -- value
is priceless!

Reserve your space in my schedule today. Limit three packages
per person. Order must be received via PayPal to
info@schneiderman.net before May 31, 2010.

Act now!

All my best,

Steven Schneiderman

P.S.: Know someone who could benefit from today's newsletter and
special offer. Click the button below to pass it on:

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=rIBJ&s=BM46r&y=H&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home