Monday, May 31, 2010

Twitter Explosion: 32 Videos Teach You Twitter!

Hope your Memorial Day holiday weekend was a good one. We've
been busy here in Tulsa celebrating my wife's family reunion. We
had over a dozen of the Collins' family from Maine, Texas, Kansas
City and San Francisco. It was quite a get together. I feel like
we didn't stop eating for over 72 hours. Had a lot of laughs and
it was nice to break from the day-to-day grind and relax in the
sun by the pool.

I thought I would continue the holiday weekend today, but then I
got caught up in paying the bills, checking projects, and well,
you know how it goes. Before I knew it, I was trapped in something,
and I didn't want to finish until it was done. Now, just as I am
getting ready to wind down, I have to go finish my wife's
vegetable garden that I started last week.

I have to admit I don't know a lot about gardening. In fact, I
pretty much despise it. It's hard work. If I didn't have my wife
beside me telling me what to do every step of the way, our garden
would not yield any fruit. But she understands gardening very,
very well. I guess you could call her an expert. She knows you
have to dig out the garden, line it with chicken wire to protect
it from gophers and moles, mix the soil with top soil and manure,
and then carefully plant and water your tomatoes, etc.

If it was just up to me, I'd dig a hole, throw a plant in, and
cover it up. It would probably die overnight. I don't have a
green thumb. Everyone has their strengths. Gardening isn't mine.

Now gardening is a lot like marketing. Don't laugh. It is. You
need to carefully prepare your marketing, fertilize it, and watch it
bear fruit - sales, leads, etc. One of the ways you can fertilize
your "marketing" garden is through the careful use of social
media.

Over the past few months, I have brought some special reports to
your attention. Here's another offering I found very useful --
Twitter Explosion -- a collection of 32 videos you can download
and watch and learn from. They take you step-by-step through the
process of creating a Twitter account, integrating it with your
web site, and using it to carefully spread the word about your
product or service or company.

http://www.resellerproducts.com/twitterexplosion/default.htm

I highly recommend it.

Now go "water" your marketing garden!

All my best,

Steven

P.S: Know someone who might benefit from this newsletter? Click
the link below to forward it to them now:

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=rebP&s=BMayh&y=j&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home