Monday, July 11, 2011

Create Hot Ebook Covers with High Res Ecovers Pro

Greetings from 106 degree Tulsa, Oklahoma. Whoa, it's hot
outside. Feels like you could cook an egg on the hood of my car.
I hope you are able to find a cool spot this summer and take some
time to ruminate about things.

Over the past few weeks, I have been contacted by several folk
seeking advice on how to make money online. Many have been trying
to do so by selling their own ebook or special report. And they
are not having a lot of luck. When I visit their web site, one of
the first things I look for is their ebook or report cover.

Ugh.

You'd think by now that people would understand they need to show
a representation of whatever they are selling. And that
representation is usually a product shot -- an ebook cover, a
report cover, a CD, something that makes their product look REAL
and DESIRABLE.

That's the goal.

First, make whatever intangible product you are selling look
real. Does it look like a book I might buy off the shelf at
Barnes & Noble? If it doesn't, I'm not interested.

Second, does the product shot intrigue me enough to desire to buy
it or learn more about it? Does it make me think about the
subject matter? Do I wonder if I could use it? Will buying it
make me better or make me richer?

But so many folks go to market without a product image -- or
worse yet -- with a really bad and amateurish product image. And
then they wonder why nobody buys, subscribes, or downloads.

My friend Max Rylski has released a new graphics package designed
to help solve this problem. You'll need PhotoShop CS4 or CS5, but
this is a wise investment anyway. It comes with an all-new
collection of sizzling hot action scripts of books, binders,
spiral bound reports, CDs, DVDs, business cards and more. It also
comes with templates to get you up and running fast, a users
guide to walk you through the product and a video tutorial. And
it's only $67.00.

Check it out here:

http://www.resellerproducts.com/highresecoverspro

Until next time,


Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home