Friday, June 24, 2011

SEO Made Easy/Mini Site Special Offer

Hope this email finds you well. This week I wanted to share some
thoughts about search engine optimization. It seems all of my
clients want to talk about this topic, and I've been busy doing
presentations left and right. As a result, I've developed a kick
butt SEO presentation which is now developing into an ebook
focused around online promotion through SEO and other means.

In the past week I have been contacted by two different prospects
as a result of SEO. I must tell you my approach to SEO is very
different than most marketing consultants. Most folks spend an
inordinate amount of time and money on the process. I suppose
that can produce some extraordinary results. But it takes a lot
of time and usually a lot of money on a continued basis.

My approach is ultra simplistic, requires a little upfront
investment in time and very little money ... but I digress. Let
me explain.

In online marketing, I believe there are two different ways to
generate traffic: pushing people through organic search results
(search engine optimization) and pulling people to your site
through third-party sites. To be effective in your online
marketing you must use a combination of push and pull tactics.

Let's look at some examples:

One prospect found me when he was looking for a copywriter in
Tulsa. He used the search term "Tulsa copywriter" and I popped up
in second position on page one. That's pretty good for a local
search position.

He then expanded his search for the broader term "copywriter". I
showed up in page one, 4th position. That's not local -- that's worldwide.

How did I accomplish this?

- Using competitive keywords and phrases in my keyword,
description and title META tags
- Using competitive keywords and phrases in my H1 heading tag
- Providing relevant sales copy
- Linking to the site from other sites I own
- Running a $50 Facebook campaign to drive traffic for 6 weeks

As I have said before, none of this is rocket science. But for a
few hours of my time and $50 I displaced competitors much larger
me, and I seem to be sustaining my position very well without
lifting a finger. And more leads keep coming in.

Another prospect reached out to me this week when he searched for
"best marketing companies in Tulsa". I showed up once again on
page one in the 7th position.

Both of these "hits" by prospects were to the same site:
http://www.marketing-cowboy.com. I created this single page mini
site several years ago and haven't touched it since, but it has
risen up through the ranks on its own and continues to generate
leads for me every month.

This is how the web is supposed to work. It's supposed to be a
relatively auto-pilot lead generator when you do it right. Are
you doing it right? Are you getting the same type of results as I
am? Do you need my help?

Here's an experiment for you:

Spend $50 on a Facebook ad. Make sure you know the demographic of
your target audience very well. Write a good headline and ad. Not
easy with the limited amount of characters provided. I know a
good copywriter who can help ;)

Make sure whatever web page you send people to is written in
response to the ad you use on Facebook. To do this right, you
need a landing page that thanks them for coming to your site for
more info, collects their first name and email address so you can
contact them and continue to market to them, and that has a
single and very clear call to action.

This exercise may not generate any leads for you.

But if you are successful in driving traffic to your site, you
may see an added benefit. Google likes sites that are popular and
pushes them up the ladder. So if you get some sustained improved
traffic, your search engine position stands a good chance of
moving up and staying up for a while.

Is this really possible? It's been my experience that it has
worked over and over again.

I've watched my other sites rise with just a little advertising
investment.

Hey, look, I am sensitive to everybody's tight purse strings. So
I have put together a little marketing package. Here's what you
will receive from me:

- A product image design (ebook cover, software box, etc)
- A matching mini site design (header, footer, buy button, page
template, etc)
- A sales letter
- A 12 message email series
- Integration with PayPal or Clickbank
- Integration with GetResponse or aWeber
- A thank you/download page
- A press release
- An article
- 3 banner ads

Your cost $1500.00 payable in three monthly installments of only
$500.00 each. This is a great deal at a very low cost. I'm
willing to do 10 of these for my subscribers only. First 10 need
to send me their deposit for $500.00 along with relevant info by
end of June. If I hit 10 before that, I will refund your money.
Send your deposit to info@schneiderman.net. If you want me to
send you an invoice, email me.

Stay cool,

Steven

P.S.: Share this with a friend by clicking the link below:

http://www.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=Kx9k&s=BMdBv&y=h&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home