Saturday, April 16, 2011

How's That Working For You?

Greetings and Good Saturday to you, my friends. Last night my
family and friends went to watch the OSU vs. OU Bedlam game at
OneOk Stadium in 37 degree weather AND TODAY it is going to be
sunny and in the 70's. You gotta love Tulsa weather! From winter
coats to tank tops overnight. And OSU won, too!

I got an early start on my day, feel rested and ready to embrace
my day as I sit and type and listen to Phillips, Craig and Dean
sing "You Are My King". It's a great day to be alive and I simply
need to share it with you guys!

I'm very psyched because tonight I get to perform my magic and
comedy at the Spotlight Theater, one of the oldest theaters still
performing old-fashioned vaudeville shows in America. I'm the
closing act and always have a great time performing at this
theater. They have great audiences. Always standing ovations. And
then on Monday I get a chance to volunteer my time again for
another residence affiliated with the Tulsa Mental Health
Association. Bringing smiles to the faces of those who have been
lost and forgotten is about the best thing I can think of doing
with my time and talents, and I am grateful for my abilities and
the opportunity.

Recently, a friend who has been trying to get his life in line
with God asked me for some advice. He wanted to know how he could
spend his time more wisely. Since I know he has a good heart and
enjoys serving others, I suggested he go find a cause he cares
about and immediately volunteer. He has taken that advice to
heart and has already taken steps to help those behind bars learn
that there is a power greater than themselves who wants to help
them lead better lives. Cool beans.

What are you doing with your life?

Stuck in a rut? Doing the same old, same old and expecting
different results?

To quote my good friend, Jerry, "How's that working for you?"

Look I don't have all the answers. Honestly, I don't. I'd be less
than truthful if I told you otherwise.

I know for many of us, finances are still dragging us down. Some
good news is on the horizon. I see some changes in the season
ahead, and I am hopeful it is all going to work out -- for all of
us. In the past month, I've received more calls from old clients
and received more leads from new prospects than I have received
in a long time. Manna, boys. Manna. You must, you must, keep the
faith, brother. Good things are going to happen.

So here's a way for me to spread the love.

Everyone keeps asking me how they can get started making money
online. Look, it's like I said. The Internet is not for everybody,
and nobody, I mean nobody can guarantee your success. I can't.
The gurus can't.

But where there is a will, there is a way.

Here's a gift:


http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/surefirewealth.htm


Go grab your free membership while this limited offer is still
valid. It might be nothing, or it might be the first step to a
better life. You never know unless you take the next step and
click that link.

Until next time,


Steven

P.S.: Know someone who could use a free membership like this?
Forward the email to them by clicking the link below:


http://www.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=v9Pg&s=BM46r&y=C&


Schneiderman Marketing, LLC, 1811 S. Baltimore, Suite 203, Tulsa, OK 74119, United States

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home