Saturday, October 01, 2011

Pass It On ...

Good afternoon. Do you know the commercial where somebody does
something nice for a person they pass on the street, and then
that person does something nice for the next person they meet,
and so on and so on, until somebody does something nice for the
first person in the commercial which starts the cycle all over
again?

I noticed this happening to me this morning. As I got out of my
car at the local QuickTrip gas station, I noticed a baby's
sneaker under the car to my left. I noticed there was a baby seat
in the backseat and the Dad was busy getting ready to pull away.
I yelled at him to stop, he did, I reached down to retrieve the
sneaker and handed it to him through the window. He thanked me
and I walked towards the entrance of the gas station to buy some
stamps.

Two guys were leaving the store, and one of them reached back to
open and hold the door open for me. He didn't have to do that,
but he did, because that's the kind of guy he was. I turned to
thank him and that's when I laughed to myself because I really do
believe that if you are kind to people, if you do good work and good
deeds, it does eventually come back to you.

So it's time to look at how I can help you with your business.
Over the past few weeks I have been posing challenging life
questions, and I've sprinkled some simple offers before you, but
to be honest, not a lot of takers. I don't know why. I know the
economy is in the crapper. I experience this everyday like many
of you. But I think there must be something more to this -- that you
aren't taking the time to answer the difficult questions.

For instance, if you are trying to sell your own digital product or
service online, is there a real need for what you are trying to sell?
Most product creators believe EVERYONE needs what they are
selling. I am guilty of this myself. In fact, when I first
returned to consulting full-time in 2006 I used to tell everybody I met
that they needed my services. How egotistical is that? I honestly
believed it.

Then I came to realize that where I could make the greatest
contribution was for a client with specific criteria: either a
"newbie" who had an idea or a developed product but didn't
understand marketing at all, or a founder of a small to mid-sized
company who needed someone with broad sales, marketing and
operations expertise to come alongside them to guide them towards
excellence.

As a result my business model, services and pricing all evolved.
So who really needs your product or service, and what are your
criteria for finding new business? Do you really understand who
needs you, where to find them, and how to sell to them?

I want to help you. I want to good work for you. And then I want
you to pass it on.

My previously published offer has been taken offline to hide it
from non-subscribers. It is not open to the general public
because in all honesty it reflects the lowest pricing I have ever
offered, and at these prices, I am not making a great deal of
profit. Please go check it out one last time:

http://www.schneidermanmarketing.com/wso.html

Nowhere else on the Internet will ANYBODY ever offer anything
like this. I defy you to find an offer from as experienced a
consultant at a price this low. It won't last forever. Take
advantage of it now. I may even throw in a freebie or two if you
close business with me by end of next week. Try me.

Now who can you do something good for today? Watch for the
opportunities. I do everyday. And they always pay me back.

Try it. I dare you.


All my best,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home