Sunday, August 07, 2011

Add PopUps to PDF Files!

I have to admit, an old dawg can still learn new tricks! This
morning I learned about a cheap but powerful tool that enables
you to add popups to your PDF ebooks. I know that sounds freaking
impossible, but once I visited the web page to learn more, I saw
just how incredible this could be. Think about it ...

If you could popup ...

- An advertisement to cross-sell a related ebook or product or
course

- A subscribe box so folks could register their ebook and
subscribe to your newsletter

- A box thanking them on exit for their purchase or download and
then taking them to another product

I love this idea. I have written several ebooks and sold them
with resell rights, but I have struggled with collecting the
contact info from people who buy my ebooks from resellers and not
directly from me. Now I can leverage reseller's customers and
make them into my own.

I also hated the fact that every once in a while, some idiot will
sell one of my ebooks without reseller rights. I lose a lot of
sales that way because protecting PDFs is expensive and
cumbersome. With this new tool, I can at least capture the
contact info of everyone who opens a copy of my ebook.

Check it out here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/utilities/pdf-popupmagic.htm

All my best,


Steven


P.S.: Share this with an author friend who writes and sells
ebooks or anyone you know who sells reseller or PLR products. Now
they can capture the contact info of anyone who gets their hands
on their ebooks.

http://www.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=2jCO&s=BMdBv&y=p&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home