Friday, September 09, 2011

A Season of Change

Good morning to you, and I hope this newsletter finds you and
yours well, and hopefully enjoying cooler, drier weather as we
approach the Fall season.

Every season brings changes. For my family it means kids back to
school and building our lives around their activities. For my
daughter that means JV Pom, ballet, chorus, and her latest passion
-- cosplay -- where kids young and old dress up like their
favorite cartoon and manga characters. For my son, it means
tennis lessons and tournaments and band. This year he was
selected to play the oboe as well as the clarinet! Between both
kids, and my wife's tennis, and my magic shows and church
activities, we are a busy household. Do you share our pain?

This Fall also brings more changes for me business-wise. As I've
alluded to in recent newsletters, I'm going to focus on doing the
things I like as well as what I am good at. If a project comes
along that doesn't fit that criteria, then I'm turning it down.
And then there's housekeeping. Oh, how I love the housekeeping.

I'm speaking of business housekeeping. I have a lot of domains.
Always have. When I get a good idea for a domain name, I tend to
buy it and develop it -- later -- but not always. So I have a bunch
of domains that are presently up for sale:

Academic-Ebooks.com
BirthdayPresentRegistry.com
ComputerEbooks.info
Cooking-Ebooks.com
DatingAssistance.com
EbookHeadlines.com
Ebookomatic.com
EbookPoets.com
EbookTales.com
FreakingBargains.com
FunnyEbooks.com
GetPublishedInstantly.com
InstructionalEbooks.com
InterviewsWithAuthors.com
MarketingWeapons.com
MotivationalEbooks.com
PublishInstantly.com
Real-Estate-Ebooks.com
RomanticNovel.com
ScaryEbooks.com
SpiritualEbooks.com
WellnessEbooks.com

If you have questions about traffic trends and are willing to
make a reasonable offer for any of these domains, please reach
out to me at info@schneiderman.net. Most of these have been
active for 10 years or more and have established traffic so they
have value if you have an ebook in any of these niches.

I've completed the move of all active domains I am keeping from
my web server to my leased server at HostGator. Very pleased with
the migration. Little to no problems. I really do recommend you
take a look at these guys if you are looking for a web host.
First class support and fantastic low prices. You can learn more
here:

http://tinyurl.com/44zmrqe

If anyone wants to buy my Dell web server, Sonic firewall, and
Buffalo backup, drop me a line. All have been rack-mounted and
running smoothly for the last four years.

Since Microsoft FrontPage is dead, I have purchased and started
playing with XSite Pro 2.5. Boy this thing jumps through hoops
and does everything you could ever dream of ... one look through
the 1000+ page reference manual told me this was a good
investment. I'm really quite amazed by the power and flexibility.
You can build sites form scratch with your own design or use the
library of professional templates that come with it. You can add
functionality with minimal effort using wizards. Everything is
point and click easy. If you are looking for a fantastic fast web site
building tool, this is it:

http://tinyurl.com/3b973xz

Have some product reviews for you this week, too. If you ever have to
convert audio or video files from one format to another, I have
found a tool that is way cool. It converts virtually anything to
anything. It's easy to use and packs a tremendous amount of power
and functionality into a very small application. It's called
Bigasoft's Total Video Converter and you can learn more about it
here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/bigasofttotalvideoconverter.htm

If you've ever wanted to limit access to the Net for your
children and teens, I've found a terrific tool call
SafeSearchLock. Essentially, it locks down the search
functionality of all major search engines so little eyes don't
see anything they shouldn't. It's only $2 and really does a
sensational, hands-off job. Install it and it starts working:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/utilities/safesearchlock.htm

One last item. All good things must come to an end. You've got
72 hours -- until midnight Sunday September 11th -- to take
advantage of my $499 special offer to help you launch your next
ebook or digital product. Offer includes the ebook cover or
product image, the mini site, 3 banner ads, a sales letter and a
press release. Limited to first 10 people. Don't look for the
offer Monday morning. It will be gone!

http://www.schneidermanmarketing.com/

Until next time,

Steven

P.S.: Share this with a friend by clicking the link below:

http://www.getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=ZWM9&s=BMdBv&y=k&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home