Tuesday, July 26, 2011

LinkedIn Influence and Premium Pricing Graphics

Good afternoon. I'm trying to take some time to spend with my
twelve-year old son while my wife is on vacation visiting a
girlfriend and my daughter is off with her youth group on a
mission trip. So far we've watched 13 episodes of old 1992 X-Men
cartoons on NetFlix, he's participated in a great singles and
doubles tennis match, we've gone swimming, cooked, and we're off
to the museum and then to see the Tulsa Shock (women's
basketball). And it's only Tuesday!

Two things crossed my desk I wanted to share with you today. The
first responds to something I have very strong feelings about:
businesses spending too much time with Facebook fan pages and
Twitter tweets. In working with a local consulting client, I
performed a competitive analysis for them and reviewed my
findings with them today.

One of the things I discovered is that some of their competitors
are really attacking the market with social media, notably
Facebook and Twitter. Good for them for jumping on the bandwagon.
However, after almost two years of using these tools -- on a
regular weekly/monthly basis -- they have practically no friends
or followers. Why?

I suspect it has to do with the fact that their target audience
is not spending as much time on popular social media sites as
they expected. I also suspect it has to do with the fact that
they are targeting the wrong social media sites.

If you want to get on the consumer's radar, you use Facebook and
Twitter. But if you want to get on the businessman's radar you
need to use LinkedIn. There's a great ebook collection that takes
you from zero to sixty with LinkedIn. It shows you how to set up
your presence, your blog, your group and leverage it for maximum
return on investment.

If you are not using LinkedIn or not using it to YOUR advantage, then
run -- don't walk -- to this page:

http://tinyurl.com/4yjocsd

The other item I found was Premium Pricing Graphics. Every great
sales letter has two components: words and graphics. Use this
inexpensive collection of graphics to make your price pop off
your web page:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/premiumpricinggraphics.htm

One last thing: a subscriber special for the rest of this month
only: get a sales letter written and a custom ebook cover
designed for one low price of $297.00. Limited to first three
people to respond to this newsletter only. Seriously! Do it now!

Until next time,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home