Wednesday, September 16, 2009

High Impact Emails

Howdy readers. Hope life is treating you well wherever you may be.

Today's message brings a short and sweet recommendation for you -- raise the level of your email communications. Now for long-time subscribers, you know how much I push the need for a good autoresponder and autoresponder series, and yes, I blatantly promote my copywriting services for this purpose, too.

However, today I want to focus on the design of your emails -- the graphical presentation -- what your recipient receives when they open your email communications. Are they staring at plain text or rich text with HTML and full-color layout and designs? Which do you assume gets opened more, plain text or HTML? Buzzer, please. The answer is HTML. Rich email messages with colors and photos and neat layouts get read more and convert more than plain text.

So how do you accomplish this if you are technically and designed challenge? I have the secret right here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/highimpactemail.htm

Read my review now. You'll be happy you did.

All my best,

Steve

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home