Monday, July 27, 2009

Review of Easy Video Producer

Greetings on this sleepy Monday morning. It's time to wake up and hit the road. Today I want to tell you about an incredible new online service I found that is destined to make your life easier if you are trying to market a product or service online.

This is one of those rare finds because it's a true zero-cost service that will provide you with a wealth of ready-to-use tools.

Easy Video Producer enables you to use your webcam to record videos, create landing pages, add a video player, add a lead collection form, and it has a built-in autoresponder.

Oh yeah, did I say there's no cost to use this service? I know this sounds too good to be true, so I wrote a lengthy review and included screen shots of the service in action here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/easyvideoproducer.htm

I'm telling you, Easy Video Producer is going to make your life much easier. It will save you time and money and make you much more productive. You'll also be able to create killer video landing pages with incredible ease. You will be amazed.

Don't have a webcam? That's OK because they are cheaper than ever before. If your PC or laptop didn't come with one, you can pick one up at your local electronics or office supply store.

Microsoft makes some very inexpensive models which work fine; they run around $50.00. If you want a top-notch, high-definition webcam, then the Logitech 9000 is the way to go. It runs around $100.00 and is worth every penny. It's the model I use.

I don't know how long Easy Video Producer will remain open to the public. I urge you to check it out right now before they start charging for their service. You'll thank me for this one! Go here now to read my review:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/easyvideoproducer.htm

Until next time,


Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home