Friday, August 14, 2009

Back from Vacation

Happy Friday! Thank the Lord the end of the week
has arrived. I need a break. How about you? Having
just returned from a vacation to Washington, D.C.
and a horrific car ride to and from, I am now
ready to have some fun. Kids started school this
week, both in new school campuses, so lots of
excitement in the air.

Last time I wrote, I mentioned that I would have
some new tools to tell you about. Most of you
long-term subscribers know that I am a sucker for
cool graphics tools. I'm no artist but I look like
one because I have the right tools and know
how to use them to achieve the desired results for
my clients. Well, Max Rylski has released yet
another in his series of such tools called Killer Text 3.

Like previous editions of the same tool, Killer
Text 3 enables you to quickly and easily transform
plain text into killer text that practically leaps
off the page.

So what does this mean to you? It means your web
site graphics or ebook covers or even your print
ads can now be transformed into astonishing works
of art in seconds. You don't need to be a graphics
or software genius. You do need a copy of either
PhotoShop (7, CS, CS2 or CS3) or PhotoShop
Elements (which is around a $100 and a worthy
investment if you intend on selling anything
online long-term).

Anyway, with Killer Text 3 you simply load the
fonts and styles onto your PC and start typing.
Pick a killer font, a killer style and a killer
action, and you will be amazed by what you can
create. Learn more and see examples here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/killertext3.htm

Before I left on vacation, I also told you about
Easy Video Producer which is a free service that
enables you to record and create video messages
and video squeeze pages using a wizard that steps
you through the process in minutes. I can't
believe this guy is not charging for the basic
service. I see about 80 of you have already signed
up, but that means about 2400 of you have not
signed up.

Again, if you have a web site of your own or are
intending to create one some time soon, please
visit this link to get your account. There's no
catch and you will thank me for this later.

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/easyvideoproducer.htm

Another reason to join this service and then
become an affiliate is to build your marketing
list. Over the past month I have added a 100
people to my mailing list for nothing!

I'll have some additional tools of interest to
share with you in the next issue.

I recently completed some additional graphics
projects for Graham Moore including a collection
of report covers and CDs. You can see these
samples here:

http://www.ebookcoverartist.com/portfolio.htm


If you need some new graphics for your web site
or products, please drop me a line. I can usually
turn projects around fairly quickly and at prices
starting at $29.995-$49.95, you'll be hard pressed
to find this level of quality and experience at a
lower price.

I receive many emails each week about people
looking for low-cost solutions for web design.
Most of the time folks think they want and need a
full-fledged web site with all sorts of bells and
whistles when they really need a simpler, one page
design focused on selling and promoting a single
product or service.

These mini sites are a more economical approach
to online marketing, especially for people on a
budget and not willing to take chances on a more
significant investment. They can usually be done
for a few hundred dollars including the actual web
page template, graphical header and footer,
product shots and supporting images.

I'm currently working on several such products.
Some include short sales pitches and email series
to help sell the product and build a mailing list.
If you are in need of such services, I can either
write these for you, or if you prefer, I can
mentor you through the process at a lower price --
your choice.

Drop me a line and let me know what you are
working on. Happy to help where I can.

All my best,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home