Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Best Mini Site Templates and Kapersky Internet Security

Hope this email finds you well on this wonderful
Tuesday afternoon. Today I am writing to you to
share reviews on two tools that recently crossed
my desk and saved me time and money. Perhaps these
can do the same for you.

The first is Best Mini Site Templates. Long-term
subscribers know I specialize in the development
of mini sites including the web site itself, the
accompany product shots for ebooks or software
boxes or CDs, and the sales copy. I may be the
only guy on the Net who does all three of these
things. One stop shopping.

Anyway, I'm working on these projects more and
more for displaced workers or "people in
transition" who are trying to make the jump from being
unemployed to being self-employed. To keep costs
down and to be able to turn these types of
projects around in an often aggressive time-line,
I've taken to starting with web page templates and
then customizing the look and feel accordingly.

Best Mini Site Templates is a great collection of
web site templates for mini sites. They not only
come with coordinated headers and footers, but
also with supporting graphical elements, and in
three versions for HTML. $7 script amd RAP
scripts. It's quite a collection and with the ability
to customize the PSD files, you can create virtually an
unlimited number of incredible looking sites.
Samples and full review are here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/multimedia/bestminisitetemplates.htm

The other product I want to tell you about is
called Kapersky. I recently clicked on something I
shouldn't have, and it subsequently hijacked my browser
making web searches virtually impossible. I tried
in vein to remove it myself, and then spent a
fortune with an expert who also could not remove
it. They told me I had to reformat the drive and
reload the operating system. Over my dead body.

Another friend heard of my issue and recommended
Kapersky. I won't go into all the details here,
but it found the culprit and vanquished it in no
time at all. Full review here and, baby, it is
worth every penny. Check it out here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/software/utilities/kapersky.htm

Need a mini site and don't want to do it
yourself? Contact me for a quick quote. I can
provide the overall design, the ebook cover, the
site copy, and the follow-up email series. Let me
help you make more money.

All my best,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home