Friday, October 15, 2010

New Flip Books Breathe New Life Into Your Old Brochures

Good day my friends to the show that never ends! This has been a
rip-roaring, big fun week for me. Last Saturday night I got
booked in my side job as a professional magician for a 30th
birthday party high atop the newly restored, historic Mayo Hotel
in downtown Tulsa.

When I arrived, I discovered I had been set-up and that there
were actually two magicians booked for the same party, and we
were expected to duel it out (in much the same way as the movie
"Dinner with Schmucks") in a magic competition while the crowd
cheered and jeered.

Well, my initial reaction was to leave. After all, I didn't need
the humiliation on my day off! But the risk-taker in me prevailed
and I decided to go head-to-head with my brother in magic.

After four rounds of amazing magic, I was declared the new
undisputed champion, beating out the previous four-time winner.
Wow!

Just goes to show you need to believe in yourself and take risks.

So are you living that -- taking risks? You know, there's good
risks and there's bad risks.

Good risks include taking chances on something when you must rely
on your skills and experience. If you have the chops, you can
achieve anything.

Bad risks include doing business exactly as you have been but
expecting different results. That's also the definition of
insanity.

I have an exciting new way for you to do business a little
differently than the competition. Now you can breathe new life
into your old marketing material and make them interactive on your web
site:

http://www.schneiderman.net/flipbooks.html

If you have an existing PDF file of a brochure, presentation or
catalog, I can quickly convert it to a Flash-animated version for
your web site for $500.00.

If you need something designed from scratch, then contact me to
discuss it further so we can define the scope of work.

You will also receive an EXE version you can send to prospects
and clients via email or on CD at absolutely no additional cost.

Until next time,

Steven

P.S.: Share with a friend. Click the link below to let them know
about this:

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=Ordc&s=BMdBv&y=Q&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home