Sunday, August 01, 2010

Pass It On ...

Good evening, friends. Hope all is well with you and yours. Our
downstairs air conditioner went out last night during my wife's
party for her girlfriends. Of course, as luck would have it, this
had to happen on the hottest day of the year -- 104 degrees
yesterday. Even the shade was hot.

Luckily, my heating and air conditioning service man came out
this afternoon after church, and it turned out only to be a loose
wire. When I asked him what I owed him, he said nothing. I was
amazed that he came out on his day off and fixed it in this
extreme heat. Talk about quality service. I'm not used it or
kindness.

So about an hour later, as I was watching a movie called The
Gospel of John I saw the local fruit merchant parking in front of
my house. "Oh no," I thought. I hate telling this guy "No". He
talks a mile a minute and always has the coldest, best fruit
already sliced and ready for me to sample before I even open the
darn door.

I really didn't need a case of fruit even though the samples were
quite good. Funds are real tight right now, but something from
the movie I just watched and the kindness of my A/C guy told me
it was time to pass it on, so I bought a big old box of fruit. He
smiled and walked off happy, and my wife just kinda smiled at
me. I am an old softy at heart most of the time.

So the lesson today is pass it on, pay it forward, do onto
others, etc.

I wanted to pass something else on to you. My bud, Max Rylski,
creates some really cool and affordable software tools and
graphics libraries and today he just released another one that
simply can not be beat. It's called the Amazing Mini Site
Template Version 2.0 and it's even better than the first one!

Check it out right here (copy and paste between the brackets):

http://www.resellerproducts.com/amazing%20mini%20site%20template%202/

I know many of you are trying to create your own mini sites to
market your own products. This is a very good solution and cheap.

If you are creating web sites for others, this is a good
solution. If you are promoting other people's products through an
affiliate program or reselling them, this is a perfect solution.

Only $27.00 for a bunch of great web site templates PLUS a
library of great graphics PLUS all of the original PhotoShop PSD
files so you can customize everything.

Just the way you want it.

And if you order right now, I will also send you a link to my
ebook Mad Scientist at Work which lets you inside my crazy
creative process for creating new products.

Until next time,


Steven

P.S.: Pay if forward, please, and pass this newsletter onto a
friend.

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=lTAs&s=BM46r&y=h&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home