Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year - New Tools

Good day, and I hope the New Year has started off on the right
foot for you and yours. Here in Tulsa business has been brisk and
so has the weather. We're in the middle of a "hot" spell now of
pleasant 40-50 degree days with blue skies but just last week we
had a freak mini snow storm that caused many horrible car
accidents on the way to work.

Last time I wrote, I suggested it was time to make a plan for
2010. How is that coming along? Anything I can assist you with or
you need to talk about or brainstorm about? How can I serve you?

I'm trying hard to break new ground and break old habits. It's a
challenge for sure, and at times it is frustrating, anxiety
ridden, and excuses proliferate to encourage my procrastination.
It seems so easy to just try to limp along doing what you've been
doing even when you know continuing down that path is doomed to
certain failure. We need, collectively, to break our bonds with
the past and focus on the future. Here's some things that might
help you:

IM Web Graphics Pack:

Recently, I came across a great collection of web graphics that
you add to your web sites to create more impactful web pages and
stronger sales letters. If used appropriately between paragraphs,
supporting graphical elements can help move a visitor through
your sales letter more quickly and help drive home key points.
The more professional those supporting graphical elements look,
the better your message sounds, and the more credibility you and
your offer project. I suggest you take a look at them here:

http://www.resellerproducts.com/imwebgraphics/index.htm

ShoeMoney System:

There's a lot of Internet gurus out there. I tend to only follow
a few who are proven experts in key areas to eliminate redundant
information. I was recently introduced to somebody new who
greatly impressed me. While he does not have a product to sell at
this moment, in exchange for subscribing to his free newsletter,
he will grant you access to a series of videos he has made about
different marketing tactics.

I must confess, I've seen a lot of these guru sites and tend to
dismiss the majority of them. This guy is different, and I urge
you to run -- not walk or skip -- to his site and subscribe to
his newsletter just so you can gain access to these videos.

Right before I left town last Friday I invested about 20 minutes
to watch a video where he mentors a client through the use of
Facebook advertising. He opened my eyes to a world I never knew
existed. Having developed a jaded opinion about Google AdWords, I
never thought I would consider pay per click advertising again,
but his insight into how to use Facebook's advertising system is
great. His name is Jeremy Schoemaker and you can sign up for his
newsletter right here:


http://www.shoemoneysystem.com/its-coming/?c=jvopps


Until next time,


Steve

P.S.: If you know someone who might benefit from this newsletter,
please click the link below to share it:

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=9I2C&s=BM46r&y=e&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home