Thursday, February 26, 2009

Biggest Mistakes in Online Marketing Starting Soon!

Good morning, folks. Last time I wrote to you, I promised
to begin a series on the Biggest Mistakes in Online
Marketing. Today, we start with a little homework
assignment to prepare you for the series.

In preparation for reviewing this invaluable material, I
suggest you spend some time during your coffee break to sit
down in front of your computer and visit your own web site.
Look at it through the eyes of your visitors, and then try
answering these simple questions:

- Does your text tell a good story?

- Does your web site generate new leads and business for
you?

- How often do you update your web site?

- Does your web site have a prominent position in the
search engines?

- Do you look at your competitors’ web sites?

In the days ahead, I’ll be sending you a series of emails
that will help you to answer these questions and begin to
explore the best practices for online marketing.

And if you would like to put your web site in a position of
prominence on the search engines, please drop me a line. I
have a solution that will help your site get found on the
Internet for only $250/month -- that's dirt cheap to be
found on Google and over 900 partner sites. Rates will be
going up in April, so act now to lock in this low monthly
rate for the year.

Lastly, my rates are going up, too! My hourly rates are rising
from $100.00/hour to $150.00/hour to bring me more in line
with my peers. For years I've been the cheapest guy, giving
away the farm when it comes to quality and value. It's time
to play with the big boys.

What does this mean to you? If you've been hedging,
straddling the fence over whether to utilize my services
for everything from a new web site to a new sales letter or
coaching, now is the time to act before my rates goes up
April 1, 2009.

What do I do that's different from everyone else you may
consider working with? It's simple really. When you hire me
to create your web presence, you will receive a turnkey
solution for one price that includes all of the following:

- A web site design
- Sales copy and written content
- Integrated lead generation/newsletter subscription
- Custom contact form
- Rotating testimonials and pictures
- Integrated slide shows and video presentations
- Blogs
- Forums
- Shopping carts
- Integrated ecommerce
- Full content management system so you can maintain your
site without dependency on me or other third parties
- Full documentation for the content management system
- Web hosting
- Competitive analysis
- Search engine optimization

Few of my competitors have my depth and breadth of
experience: 25 years in marketing including traditional
print, online/email, and cable television and radio.

I've been the director of marketing for three Fortune
companies: WilTel, WorldCom and TV Guide. These companies
trusted me with their billion dollar brands. Surely, you
can, too.

Few of my competitors have my education: a B.A. and M.A. in
Creative Writing, and my work has been published worldwide
including over 100 web sites, newsletters with over 1500
subscribers, and I have even been published in a collection
of essays between the works of Stephen King and Woody Allen!

So I urge you to act now. There is still some space
available in March, but it tends to close up very quickly.

OK, now do your homework, and next time we will begin the
lessons on best practices for online marketing.

Until next time,

Steven

P.S.: I strongly recommend you check out this tool:

http://www.ebookcovercreator.com/ecoversoftwarepro.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home