Monday, February 16, 2009

Get Found Right NoW!

Good evening. I hope all is well with you and yours. I
apologize for being out of touch these past two weeks, but
business unexpectedly picked up, and I found myself working
24/7. In this economy, that's a good thing, and I am
grateful for the prosperity. Still, you need to take time
to stop and smell the roses, so this weekend my wife and I
decided that rather than go out for a Valentine's Day date,
we would instead spend the time together with our children.

We went to the movies to see Pink Panther 2. Having grown
up on Peter Sellers, it is sometimes difficult for me to
see anyone else but him in the role. All in all, Steve
Martin was very funny, and we all laughed ourselves silly.
What made it even better was that I used my Discover Card
Rewards and the movie and popcorn didn't cost a dime. Of
course, the soda pop cost me $17.00. Amazing. I could get a
couple of cases of Coke for what I paid for those four
medium pops.

This weekend my wife and I chose to serve others at our
church, helping out with a new drive to make our church
more friendly to new guests. I had helped to develop the
new "brand" for this outreach program, so I needed to step
up my game and volunteer. I was a greeter at the front door
while my wife greeted people in the parking lot. It was
freezing. My hands were numb for 30 minutes. Guess it's
part of getting old, but it was still fun and nice to be on
the other side of the door for a change.

As I say, business continues to come and find me in the
most unusual ways and at the most unexpected times. About a
month ago, I was searching for a web site of a local
Christian life coach. I knew his first name was Dave, but
could not remember his last name. I came up with Fowler and
looked up Dave Fowler on LinkedIn.com. Sure enough, he
existed and is a life coach in Tulsa and also involved in
various matters of faith.

I asked a friend about Dave Fowler, and he told me the guy
I wanted was named Dave Jewitt. Sure enough, I visited Dave
Jewitt's site and found what I was looking for. I forgot
about Dave Fowler until two weeks later ...

There I was sitting in a local Panera Bread having a
meeting with a local TV station -- I'm running a TV
campaign for a client. As the TV rep was leaving, the guy
sitting at the table behind me comes over to introduce
himself. He said he felt compelled to listen to my
conversation and commended me on my negotiation skills. He
said he wanted to learn more about me and I asked his name.
Guess what?

It was David Fowler -- the same guy whose name I came up
with out of the blue that I had found on LinkedIn.

Is that spooky or what?

I immediately told Dave all about himself and he freaked
out that I knew anything about him at all. Then I explained
how his name came to me a few weeks back, and well, the rest
is history.

Dave and I are now working together on a few projects and
have become good friends.

It is truly amazing the way God brings people into your
life if you are listening.

Now, are you listening?

Normally, I'd end here, but I want to begin to tell you
about one of the project that Dave and I are working on.

For some of you, there will no interest. That's fine.

But for those of you who may have recently lost a job or
lost considerable retirement savings or perhaps are simply
in fear of losing your job, please come closer to the
screen as I have something important to share with you.

For years I have run in the other direction of network
marketing. I have no desire to sell Mona Vie or health
supplements or Southern Living or any of those other
consumer oriented products. I only know one person who
became wealthy as a result of being in network marketing.
Everybody else lost their shirts and wound up with a closet
full of useless, over-priced products.

David introduced me to something new. A pure business to
business network marketing opportunity which provides a
low-cost service that every single business in the world
wants and needs.

To learn more, please visit our site here:

http://www.getfoundrightnow.com/1/

If you want to learn more, please use the form at the
bottom of that page.

David or I will contact you to explain the opportunity at
length and also to share our vision.

This could be the beginning of something big, and I'd love
for you to be part of it.

All my best,


Steven

P.S.: If you want to sign up as a free Account Executive,
you can go here right now:

http://spidy.localadlink.net/home.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home