Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The ducks ...

Good afternoon readers. Spring is almost here. How do I
know?

The ducks.

You see, ever since we moved into our home in 1999, there
is a pair of ducks that suddenly appear in our swimming
pool. They frolic and make love, and in a few months they
bring their babies for a swim before they fly off.

Frankly, I didn't know a duck in the wild could live this
long, but apparently this couple mated for life and love
our pool.

Sure enough, yesterday I looked out at the rising sun and
saw the ducks doing their thing. I used to shield my
children's eyes, but now that they are 12 and 9, I figure
they've seen enough TV shows on Discovery to understand
what's going on. They point and smile and laugh.

So the ducks are back and Spring is almost here and I'm
excited.

Now here's a quick exercise for you ...

Go to Google and type in 'Tulsa copywriter" and see what
you get. I should pop up around the second organic position
on the left side of the search results.

People kill for this type of visibility and awareness and
ranking. Most people are clueless about how to accomplish
this. I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

Just kidding.

The truth is I got lucky by making a simple tweak to my web
page, but that tweak didn't get me prominence for my other
related domains including NYCCOPYWRITER.com,
LACOPYWRITER.com, OKCITYCOPYWRITER.com or
CHICAGOCOPYWRITER.com. Why?

Because unless you are going to spend endless hours and
dollars constantly tweaking your web pages, you could be
seen today and gone tomorrow.

And folks, when you aren't showing up in the search
engines, you are virtually invisible to your target
audience.

If your site is not popping up organically in a prominent
position, I can help with a new service that will allow you
to achieve a good position in the sponsored area of Google,
Ask, AOL and over 900 other partner sites.

I will work with you to select the most appropriate
keywords and to help you select up to 50 zipcodes to target
business opportunities in your own backyard.

Because it's all about targeting local prospects and
customers in your own backyard.

The cost is a low $250.00/month and you may cancel at any
time. At this rate, you can't afford not to try it.

If you have a web site, drop me a line to discuss this and
get started right away,

All my best,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home