Saturday, February 20, 2010

350 Social Media Strategies -- Why You Need Them!

Hi there. Hope all is well. I'm sitting here in my home office
working my butt off when I should be doing something fun, but
duty calls. Besides my son in at a sleepover and my wife and
daughter are busy picking up this year's Girl Scout cookie
delivery! Yeah! Can't wait for those Thin Mints! Mmmm.

Of course, all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so I have
surfed YouTube and discovered something called the Annoying
Orange. Oh my. If you have not seen this yet, go search for it. I
died when I watched them. Very simple scripts and animation, but
very funny. These videos are attracting a huge following, much
like Charlie the Unicorn videos which my kids introduced me to
last year.

There are tons of very low budget videos which are busy making
their creators tons of money. My kids are big iCarly fans. The
program is about high school kids with their own TV show on the
web. It sparked a young man to create his own series of YouTube
videos based on a character he calls "Fred". Fred speaks with a high,
sped up voice much like Alvin from the Chipmunks. It is stupid
but high school kids love it and think it is hilarious stuff.

Good for Fred. His videos gets millions of hits and have enabled
him to build a huge mailing list and following. Now he has his
own site selling his products, and he has sponsorships and big
contracts. His college education is paid for, but I bet he almost
has enough money to retire and he's still a teenager.

I'm telling you social media is IT.

It's funny how many people don't get the social media thing.
Many people think connecting with hundreds of old school friends
on FaceBook is social media. No. That's called wasting time.

Social media means using the Internet to connect to people with
common interests in what you know, what you like, what you do.
There are tons of different services out there and knowing how to
milk each respective service is the key to achieving any level of
success.

If you want more visibility for your product, your service, your
company or even to build a stronger personal brand then social
media is critical to your success.

Still don't believe me?

Search for "Steven Schneiderman" on Google. Go ahead, I'll wait.

OK, what did you see listed in the #2 position under my own
corporate web site? You should see my LinkedIn.com listing.
What's LinkedIn? It's a social media site for professionals to
connect to one another. Launched about 5 years ago, it has become
the de facto way to reconnect, get testimonials, find work, and
build relationships.

But you need to know how to use LinkedIn to maximize your
visibility and your desired results.

Well, I found a collection of 7 easy-to-read and succinct reports
that tell you most of what you need to know about the top 7
social media sites including LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter,
StumbleUpon, Yahoo Answers, Digg and Squidoo.

Best of all they are only $9.97 for all 7 reports. That's 350
eye-opening, practical social media strategies for only $9.97.

Get started right now while the price stays low:

http://www.resellerproducts.com/350socialmediastrategies/

All my best,

Steven

P.S.: Know someone who could use this info? Please click the
link below to forward this newsletter to them:

http://getresponse.com/forward.html?x=a62b&m=FzrG&s=BM46r&y=i&

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home