Friday, May 08, 2009

Letting Your Business Evolve

Greetings to all subscribers, old and new. We've had
several weeks of almost straight rain and things are
getting soggy around here! Hot, humid, and rain. Feel like
I've moved to Seattle, if you know what I mean.

I moved into my new office at the SpiritBank Business
Resource Center. I'm sharing space with my friends at HRB
Links. Hopefully launching their new web site we've
designed for them real soon now.

I'm in an exciting period where I'm allowing my business to
expand and morph based upon the needs of my clients and
strategic partners. Hopefully this will transform my
services into something that really separates me from the
other marketing consultants out there.

Is your business stuck in a rut? Are you tired of doing the
same old, same old, day in and day out? Start asking your
clients and partners about their biggest problems and
challenges and see if you can resolve those issues for
them.

Then extend the conversation -- what are the biggest
problems their customers suffer from -- and see if you can
help them, too. You may be very surprised, as I have been,
about how what you know and possibly take for granted, may
actually become a new business focus for you.

A few weeks ago, I was having lunch with a new friend, and
while he was politely listening to my elevator speech, he
asked me what else I know how to do. I told him about my
electronic publishing company, EbookoMatic.com. I explained
how I designed and built it to be a hands-off, passive
revenue generator -- a virtual cash machine -- and how it
has generated almost $100,000 over the past 10 years --
while I sleep.

He looked at me and asked me: why aren't you doing that
for your customers?

Good question.

Certainly shut me up fast.

So now I am looking to leverage my know-how about virtual
cash machine design and implementation for the benefit of
clients and partners.

Got something you want automated so you can make money in
your sleep? Talk to me, baby, talk to me.

And I do mean talk to me. Now that I am in my new office, I
am online again and available to you on
http://www.TalkToSteven.com.

Wouldn't you like to add an online video chat to your web
site and also start holding video-based webinars? Learn all
about it here:

http://www.cooltoolawards.com/services/websitecommunicator.htm

Oh yes, while you are visiting CoolToolAwards.com, check out
that Alexa ranking: currently 146,880. While this is not a
top 100 site, it still gets over 2,000,000 unique hits a
year and generates tons of passive revenue for me.

Want to have a site like this one? Read the ebook:

http://www.RocketScienceRevealed.com


Want to buy CoolToolAwards.com? Send serious offers to me.

Until next time,

Steven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home